From SGD $ 2468
• Heimaey Island, puffins in Storhofdi, visit Eldheimar Museum
• Glacial rivers and Skogafoss waterfall. Visit with the farmers of Porvaldseyri Farm, world famous Eyjafjallajokull volcano & Skogar Folk Museum
• Visit Skaftafell National Park.
• Visit Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon to see floating icebergs and curious seals.
• See the famous great Geysir and Strokkur, a hot spring that spouts every few minutes.
• Travel to the Iceland's most impressive waterfalls
• Visit the National Park, where the ancient parliament met for centuries on the shores of Iceland's largest lake
Reykjavik - Westman Islands - Vik – Reykjavik
Day 1/ Reykjavik
Arrive in Reykjavik. Transfer to your hotel. Travel through the farm of Ingolfur Arnarson, the first settler of Iceland. Overnight in Reykjavik.
Day 2/ Reykjavik-Westman Islands
After breakfast, check-out & proceed further to take a 30 minutes ferry ride to the Westman Islands, explore Heimaey Island, and visit to the puffins in Storhofdi a walk up to the crater of a volcano that erupted only three decades ago, visit Eldheimar Museum and exploring flora of the new lava field. Return back to hotel. Afternoon at leisure to explore the island. Overnight in Westman Island. (B)
Day 3/ Westman Island-South shore-Skogar-Vik
After breakfast, check-out & travel through glacial rivers and Skogafoss waterfall. A famous folk museum is nearby, showcasing the buildings and daily life of Icelanders in the past centuries. Next travel to Thorvaldseyri Farm located at the foot of the world famous Eyjafjallajokull volcano that last erupted in the spring of 2010. Dinner and overnight in Vik area. (B, D)
Day 4/ Vik-Skaftafell-Jokulsarlon-Vik
Breakfast at the hotel. Cross Eldhraun, the largest mass of lava ever to flow on the face of the earth before reaching the small town Kirkjubaejarklaustur, the former site of a 12th-century Catholic convent. Head onwards to Skaftafel National park, one of the islands most outstanding areas of natural beauty & Sail between the floating ice bergs. Dinner and overnight in Vik area. (B, D)
Day 5/ Vik-Gullfoss-Geysir-Thingvellir-Reykjavik
After breakfast, head for the Geysir hot spring area to see the famous great Geysir as well as strokkur, a hot spring that spouts every few minutes. Travel onwards to gullfoss. The next stop is Thingvellir national park, where the Viking-age parliament met for centuries on the shore of Iceland largest lake. After some time to explore Thingvellir, head back to Reykjavik for overnight. (B)
Day 6/ Reykjavik
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time for leisure or shopping until departure. Transfer to the airport for your final destination. (B)